KTK STYLING values the privacy and security of the information you share with us. This Privacy Statement (the "statement") applies to information collected through ktk-styling.co.uk (the “Website”). This Statement describes how the website collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information.
By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Statement.
Collection and Use of Information
The website collects personal information to set up and manage accounts for our social commerce services. You may need to provide the website with personal information such as: name, email address.
The website uses such information for: website registration, enabling sales and other transactions, measuring, improving, and customising our services; and fulfilling other technical, legal, compliance or administrative functions.
This information is collected and stored lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) under the jurisdiction of the UK Information Commissioners Office (www.ico.gov.uk).
• KTK STYLING does not hold or store credit/debit card details.
The Website collects information related to your use of the Website using cookies and log information.
The Website also uses information gathered from logs and cookies to monitor Website performance; improve Website design, functionality, and security; and assemble web analytics and activity trends. The Website retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Your details will never be shared without good reason and will remain under our control and management always. In some situations, such as direct delivery it may be necessary to share your personal information with a manufacturer or one of our trade suppliers and delivery services. The data passed will be limited to that necessary to complete the order.
We will never sell your data to a third party. Personal data is not shared with anyone.
The Website may disclose personal information where:
• required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
• The Website has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or other people;
• The Website has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
• it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
• it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to The Website ;
• the information is public;
• you have provided consent or with your direction; or
• other reasons allow it or other laws require it.When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfil the disclosure purpose.
The Website may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
How you can access, update or delete your data
If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
If you would prefer not to receive further messages from us then please tell us at
If you would like to obtain records on the data we hold on you then please request this by email to
Data Protection Authority
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority, the UK's Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.gov.uk.
The Website processes personal information only for the purposes it was originally collected and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. The Website takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is relevant, reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current for the purposes for which it is used. The Website retains information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
The Website may send you relevant marketing communications considered to be of interest based on your profile. If you would prefer not to receive further messages from us or our carefully selected partners, then please tell us at
If you would like a copy of the data we hold on you or would like us to delete all your data then please email us at
How do we obtain your data:
You have contacted us via our online contact form, subscribed to a Website newsletter, are a customer who has provided your data via email/phone/letter/in person, you have entered a Website competition
How long will we hold your data
For no longer than 3 years unless unless we have an ongoing business relationship
If you have questions or concerns related to this Statement, please contact us by email